Monday, June 23, 2014

He knows

Yesterday I was called as the 2nd counselor in the relief society in our ward. As a new person I was having a fear of what if I offended someone because I ask if they are new. In my setting apart that was discussed. It said I would come to know how to care for the sisters. And learn about them. It also blessed me to travel safe, since I live in the very north of our very large boundaries. I was impressed how He knows things I didn't think if but know that traveling at night is a problem for me. 

I was also impressed with how some people when they got released were saying it was because they had done a poor job in their calling. It bothered me some because that is not how The Lord operates and I have a feeling thy this is where some of the women struggle in this ward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment