Monday, February 24, 2014

Silence

Today was early out. The kids get home 2 hours earlier than normal. Usually it turns into a day of tv, computer and kindle. Today I decided that we woul go to the library and get books for the kids. On the way home the car ride was silent. All 5 kids were reading. I felt that the spirit was telling me good job on choosing books today over electronics. 

I also was talking to a friend on the phone this morning. She is having a hard time. I ended up crying with her. After I realized that I was blessed with the spirit to respond after I notice something on social media seemed a bit off. If anything came out of the conversation it was that I was going to pray for her. While sometimes praying may seem small it can have huge blessings to both people. 

I'm glad I got to pay a bit better attention to the spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment