Monday, February 24, 2014

Why

At our ward conference 2 Sundays ago we were all asked to write down how we can help others come to Christ. I decided at this moment in my life the best thing I can do it to work on myself and improve the areas that need the most help. Here are my two goals

1. Write down daily moments when I felt the spirit.
2. Pray for opportunities to help others

For me at this point in my life right now I need the most help in these areas. First off because I think if we do not focus on remembering the spirit when it comes we will never pay attention when it comes. The second area is because I am struggling. Well aren't we all really struggling? The only way I know to make the struggle seem less to me is to help others. Hopefully I will be good about this.

I don't expect others to read this, because I mostly want to see where I started and where I have changed. My goal is to do this daily. We shall see how I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment