Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Answers to prayers

Today began with a horrible sinking feeling. It was continued from things we learned yesterday. Needless to say fear, doubt, and worry crept in over night, and ran wild this morning. Were these fears warranted. If I had perfect Faith than no. But I do not I am human, and I worry about things. I cried a lot today. I humbled myself and asked people close to me, to pray for us. I pleaded with the Lord, many times. I cried some more, read scriptures, conference talks and prayed and cried more. My biggest worry was not what would happen 3 months from now. It was for Chris. My biggest worry was that the struggles we are facing would distract him so much he could not do school work. Thankfully an answer came quickly today. It came and eased more than just one fear. Today I felt the spirit while praying, I knew My Father in Heaven cared about me and loves me. I knew that He heard my prayers, pleas and worries. I know He heard the prayers of those who were praying for us. I do not know how people make it in life without a knowledge of our Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ. I know I do not have perfect faith, and sometimes I stumble and fall, and question His plan. But I know He is kind and He lets us know what we need to know to have the Faith to hold on a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment