Saturday, March 1, 2014

Exercise

How can exercise help me feel the spirit. Well lets just say I exercise to keep my body in the clothes I own. But the other reason almost the bigger reason is It keeps me sane and calm. Everyone has their "thing" that helps them through the day. I have to exercise. I have to get a great workout or I am not a happy person. Today I decided to be lazy and not get up and exercise. By midday I was a mess. I was angry, my patience was gone and I still had 7 hours until bedtime. I had thought of just laying around, but the spirit prompted me to exercise. After a great workout, I felt so much better. I could think clearer, I felt the tension come off my shoulders. I hope everyone has something like this that helps them kick all the junk out of their heads and start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment