Friday, March 28, 2014

For today and yesterday

Last night I had a major headache so I just went to bed. But my moment for the day was. I had driven to DC to get Chris and take him to a dr appointment. We dropped him off, then tried to find a drive through place to get food for the 2 kids. Needless to say, big cities don't have drive through stuff. So we drove back and found a place to park on the street where I could wait for Chris to be done. I left the music in for a bit to calm some children nerves. Let's just say about 30 minutes later I tried to start the car. A small little click.  It was dead. We prayed. Jed prayed. We tried again. Nothing. We waited and tried again. Henry was starving (I did not plan so well). Jed said I wish dad were here. He can fix it. When Chris came, he did fix the problem. And off we went. Later I was talking with Jed about it and said, "Did Heavenly Father answer our prayers?" 
"Yes"
"Was it answered right away?"
"No"
Then I proceed to tell him that Heavenly Father always hears our prayers and he always answers, just sometimes the answer is wait. Thankful for the teaching moment. 

Today I felt the spirit while talking with a friend at her home. I love that I can now see the spirit there is small simple things

No comments:

Post a Comment