Monday, March 17, 2014

Easy

When we left Dubuque, we were not all that thrilled. The type of law wasn't exactly what Chris wanted to practice. And as the days passed, we had decided that we really didn't want to go there. Well today things were made easy. Chris did not get the job. While normally this would be a hard blow, we knew we didn't want to go there (maybe if we were offered millions that might change). But most importantly The spirit was preparing us for what was going to happen. I am thankful for this for myself but also for Chris. It is never easy to be told that you are not what they are looking for (it seems everyone wants 2 plus years of experience). I have never seen him react so calmly to bad news. I knew that the spirit had been speaking peace to our hearts. So now we are moving forward with Algona, and still looking to make sure we have no options left open. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, I'm hoping that we can follow the spirit enough to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment