Saturday, March 29, 2014

Women's broadcast

I must admit when I heard they changed the age I the womans broadcast I was upset. I have always loved spending that 1.5 hours being uplifted, and being selfish. I was not excited to bring Annmarie. 

But when the primary president spoke and had the girls sing the first verse of teach me to walk in the light, it was a message to me from Heavenly Father. That is the song I sing when I am trying to get bad thoughts out of my head, etc. I knew it was to me. He was saying Karen this is what I want. 

Then as we watched the video about the temple recommends, I cried. The spirit was so strong. 

I realized that no Annmarie acted just as I thought. But on the way home I asked if she felt the spirit. She said she did, when we sang the songs. I love that she felt the spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment